In 2015, all 193 United Nations members adopted 17 global goals (Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs) designed to put an end to extreme poverty, inequality, injustice and climate change.
As an asset management firm, we seek to work with our investors, within the context of the local real estate and mortgage market, on helping to achieve these ambitious goals. In 2017, we therefore made a selection of the Sustainable Development Goals to which we will be committed over the next several years. In implementing our ESG policy, we are working on achieving these five Sustainable Development Goals and the objectives we have defined.
In our ESG strategy we have defined 4 issues up to the year 2030:
1. Investing in tomorrow’s world
2. Focusing on closer relationships with stakeholders
3. Achieving highest level of services and products
4. Promoting innovatio
Our ESG strategy contains 5 pillars which follow out of the business strategy of Syntrus Achmea Real Estate & Finance:
1. We aim to make a positive impact on society by investing in liveable cities.
2. We achieve social and financial returns for investors.
3. We offer our employees a dynamic, sustainable and healthy workplace.
4. We endorse attractive and sustainable real estate.
5. We have a strong reputation asa provider of sustainable mortgages.
Learn more about our ESG strategy and our tangible goals: